1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

Komplete Kontrol S61 MK1 knobs jumping in Logic Pro

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by gagarine, Dec 21, 2021.

1. gagarine

gagarine New Member

Hi,

The knobs values are jumping when I try to change a track volume (strangely I can only access the current track volume using knobs 2, even if I'm the mixer is in focus). It's normal the keyboard is in midi mode in logic (except when I open Komplete Kontrol as an instrument)?

Transport control is working, keyboard is working too. The keyboard is working great once in Komplete Kontrol, yet then I have only access to this, even if I'm on the mixer pan.

One things that seem strange to me is that logic add two control surface (I deleted all other control surface)

upload_2021-12-21_17-42-5.png

And the midi config
    upload_2021-12-21_17-48-32.png

I'm using an Apple M1, but have no problem with a M32 controller (I'm running logic using rosetta).

I tried to reset the logic preference, restart, ...

Thanks!

2. gagarine

gagarine New Member

Oh and the "other" controller surface details if that useful
    upload_2021-12-21_17-52-51.png

3. Jeremy @ NI

Jeremy @ NI Support Team NI Team

Hey Gagarine,
    We'd like to have a closer look to your problem. Please submit a request here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol
    Please include the result of the support tool and a video showing the issue.

4. gagarine

gagarine New Member

Thanks. I already did. I just send a video to the support team. Let's see if they can find the bug. (I will obviously report back any solution).