1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

kontak2 demo expired

Discussion in 'KONTAKT' started by sluggo, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sluggo

sluggo NI Product Owner

Hello,
    I just downloaded the kontakt2 demo. I'm told that the demo has expired. I've tried using the standalone version, the dxi version in Project5, and I've tried to get the Cakewalk Vst adapter to wrap a vsti version.

Help?

sluggo

2. Hung Tran

Hung Tran NI Product Owner

Yeah, I got the same problem. After I installed the demo, I did not even see how it looks like, I got the expired message!

Feeling of not yet seeing the food in the restaurant but the waitor/waitress give me the bill.

Is it a bug?

3. mathmatiks

mathmatiks NI Product Owner

Have you use a demo of any other NI product? I think NI puts something in your reg. that’s the same for every product they demo. Like if you used a battery demo for the 30 days and than download any other demo, Its going to say your trail period is up. I don’t think they have a Battery. Reg. key, a Kontakt reg. key, I think it's just a one for all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.