1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Kontakt 6 player : After loading library, Instrument doesn't load.

Discussion in 'NATIVE ACCESS' started by Ryan Shepard, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Ryan Shepard

Ryan Shepard New Member

I recently bought getgood drums Modern and Massive. I've installed Native Instruments and Kontakt 6 player, installed and reinstalled the library. When dragging the Modern and Massive nki file over I get a white background that says LOADING with nothing displayed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. smartin928

smartin928 New Member

Was there ever an answer for this? I'm having the same issue

3. Gary Beltrami

Gary Beltrami New Member

Hello all.

I just purchased GGD today and I seem to be having this problem as well. I'm sure its something simple I'm missing. I have a new Windows 10 laptop and followed the recommend download instructions (I think). I'll keep searching the forum. Thanks for any help and look forward to seeing how people are using the tool.

Thanks!

upload_2020-5-23_19-13-29.png

4. Gary Beltrami

Gary Beltrami New Member

Sent an email to GGD support. I'll post it here when I get the issue resolved. A little disappointed in GGD support levels so far.

5. Gary Beltrami

Gary Beltrami New Member

I heard back from GGD and it looks like it was a simple fix, which I assumes. I had to go through my input and outputs and make sure they were set correctly. The only thing I can assume is the sound driver was causing the problem. I had to change it to my PreSonus and the restarted Kontakt. The instrument loaded and I was able to play with the kit and midi grooves.

Here is the email I reccieved back from GGD:

Hey Gary,

Sorry to hear you're having issues. To fix this - you simply have to go into the settings in your DAW or Kontakt and make sure you have your inputs and outputs assigned correctly! If there is anything wrong with those, the GUI will not load. (Unfortunately an issue with kontakt!)

Give that a whirl and let me know if you have any further issues.

Thanks,

Joe - GGD

In the meantime, please check out our FAQ page to see if any of our articles answer your query:
    https://getgooddrums.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360002179073-FAQ