1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

Kontakt Player Crashing on Widows 8.1 !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Issues - KOMPLETE (Archive)' started by yzf125, Jan 23, 2014.

1. yzf125

yzf125 NI Product Owner

Hey Guys, I have the latest Kontakt player installed and run it in Reaper 64 and Cubase Ai 6 64 and it crashes both !!!!!!! I need help on this as I use this for a live setup. It does not crash in windows 7 and I have tried it on other computers running Windows 8.1 with the same results CRASHING !!!!!

Do I need to post a crash log ? Please let me know what I need to do, This is definitely a BIG bug problem that needs to be resolved fast !

2. yzf125

yzf125 NI Product Owner

Ni Support was of no help...... This IS a Kontakt with Windows 8.1 problem and needs to be resolved !!!!

Since no help from NI on this I had to purchase a new hard drive and Windows 7 for my new computer to go back to a stable working environment.
    :angry:
    They should have this fixed by now as Windows 8.1 has been out for some time now !!