"Kontakt Sax and Brass" and Kore Player integration in Logic X 10.4.4 on Mojave

Discussion in 'KORE' started by naniscola, Jan 29, 2021.

1. naniscola

naniscola New Member

Hello folks,

It has been a while I didn't touch my "Kontakt Sax and Brass" on an older OSX. I think 4 yeas or so when I was still on High Sierra. After upgrading to Mojave on a newer Mac, I encountered this problem: inspite I can install

-the Kore Player
    -the KSaB Samples

and I can start the Kore Player first, load the samples, I can
    -neither hear the samples in the Kore Player
    -nor force the player to show up in the "Plug In" List oder "AU-Instrument" List in Logic.

I know its an discontinued product, but I am wondering, if someone managed to hack something to make it work
    Attached some screenshots from Logic and Kore Player, in case I missed something to set up properly.

Once upon a time a guy from the NI phone support in Berlin (when it was still existing..) gave me some hints STARTING the Kore Player, when it hesitates to, if it helps anybody here:

1)
    go to:

user
    Library
    Application Support
    Native Instruments
    Kore Player

delete there all;

koredb databases

restart the player

2)
    start the Kore Player directly from the binary:

right-click on the program icon
    open the package
    go in the folder content /MacOS
    click on the binary

cheers
    Alex

. Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-29 um 16.34.46.png Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-29 um 16.34.17.png Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-29 um 16.35.44.png Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-29 um 16.35.34.png Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-29 um 16.35.27.png

2. jondl_2000

jondl_2000 NI Product Owner

Suggestion. from Kore Player, go to File > Set Sample Content Path... > Kore Player... And check Kore Player knows where your installation is located.