Solved Kontakt Version In Komplete 11

Discussion in 'KONTAKT' started by Brunet, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Brunet

Brunet New Member

Which version of kontakt will I get if I buy Komplete 11 now?

2. solger

solger NI Product Owner

3. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

You always get the latest version via Native Access.

4. Brunet

Brunet New Member

Thank you both for you answers, I was wondering if I'd get kontakt 5.6 or 5.5, since it's not specified in the komplete pack description. I read more and more libraries are programmed for 5.6 so I'd like to be equiped if I decide to make the jump to the Native world! :)

5. DarkStar

DarkStar NI Product Owner

Whichever one you get in Komplete itself, you can always download the latest version using Native Access, as ED mentioned.

6. Brunet

Brunet New Member

Well, that settles it then! thank you guys, and sorry if I made you repeat yourselves! happy composing to you all.

7. DarkStar

DarkStar NI Product Owner

No problem - and welcome to the forum.

8. Castone Music

Castone Music New Member

I was having a similar issue and you guys have answered it. I bought the SELECT version this week, and i my Kontakt had the word "DEMO on it while i was learning the sampler. Now i know its because its a limited version, and i assumed it was the full version. I now have a 2nd problem. My factory content cant be found. i got all my instruments, but not the factory content. is THAT ALSO related to the version i have?..does "select" NOT include the Factory samples and content?....

9. Castone Music

Castone Music New Member

If i Have Komplete SELECT 11, (which includes a Free Komplete Player 5), how do i get the FULL version of Komplete 5, do i do the "upgrade" for 99.00?...it seems like it wants me to do the 399.00 FULL purchase, but i already have the SELECT 11 version.

10. EvilDragon

You can only upgrade if you have a previous version of Kontakt. See if you can crossgrade, instead.

11. Castone Music

Castone Music New Member

But doesnt the Kontakt5 that comes with my KONTAKT SELECT 11 count as the "previous version"?

12. EvilDragon

No. By "previous version", it is meant version with one number less. So, upgrade is for upgrading from Kontakt 4 to Kontakt 5, etc., and crossgrade is when upgrading from an eligible product to Kontakt 5 (like Kontakt Player libraries, etc.).