1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Kontrol X1 Cases Have Been Shipped.

Discussion in 'KONTROL X1' started by Karlos Santos, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ves

Ves NI Product Owner

I saw a dozen at midi-amsterdam. Had so smile a bit when I saw them.

2. princesultan

princesultan Forum Member

pm sent

3. RockyD

RockyD NI Product Owner

My X1 arrived last Friday, but the bags are out of stock again.
    What they did receive didn't cover all the existing back orders apparently.
    :(

4. switchbladex

switchbladex Forum Member

EBAY EBAY EBAY, two Ordered Monday, INternational Shipped VIA UPS Standard, Received Yesterday...

EBAY, EBAY, EBAY

5. electrogrimey

electrogrimey Forum Member

Thomann have finally told me my bags have been shipped! Hurray.

6. RockyD

RockyD NI Product Owner

Anyone else here waiting for a bag from Decks.co.uk ?

7. samgawthorp

samgawthorp Forum Member

Yep, have been for a while. Hopefully they will come soon

8. Lemonworks

Lemonworks NI Product Owner

Yeah me too

9. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

You know what guys, NI shipped a lot of bags in the last shipment.
    It would seem that stores have taken orders that they were never gonna realistically meet.

Its hard to say whether NI allowed stores to order more bags than were produced in the run or stores simply took orders (pre-orders) that they hoped they could meet.

Ive had good experiences with deck.co.uk but maybe they just took your orders with no knowledge of when they would be met.

I had this issue when i tried to buy a VCI 100 a year ago. Most UK stores would take an order despite the fact that it took 6 months before any entered the country.

10. Linuxgirly

Linuxgirly Forum Member

It would be nice though if there was a place where there was mentioned each time a lot of bags were shipped to stores.

11. strike4A

strike4A New Member

Just got email from HTFR saying mine despatched. Result!

12. samgawthorp

samgawthorp Forum Member

can iask when you got your x1? Just trying to work out how far down the pecking order I am.

13. strike4A

strike4A New Member

Got my X1 from West End DJ. Good guys in there.

http://www.westenddj.co.uk/

They've got both X1s and bags in stock. Cancel HTFR if I were you.

14. dj_walshyboy

dj_walshyboy NI Product Owner

i finally got 1 yesterday... on vacation so ive not seen it yet.. but relieved to say the least.. cancelled my htfr and went with the ni store... we have to remember this volcano is probably messing with delivery transport in the EU too.. that was my thinking any way.. still a long a$$ wait... just wanna get home now myself, don´t tell the missus! LOL

15. samgawthorp

samgawthorp Forum Member

I was originally going to get mine from westend, but they toldme theyhad the bags but no x1s, and when they got them back in they would put me on the list and call me. I am still waiting for the call. Endedup goingwith decks.co.uk as they had the x1s, but no bags. Figured the x1 is more fun than the bag.

16. XAXAU

XAXAU New Member

Both my new bags will hardly fit the USB cable that comes with the X1´s.
    They start to rip when I try and fit them. Do they actually test the stuff before shipping them?:confused:

The build quality is very poor. Shame on you NI.

17. RockyD

RockyD NI Product Owner

I ordered my X1 and bag from decks.co.uk when their website switched back to showing them as available. I do find it a little annoying that their website is still listing it as "In Stock".
    http://www.decks.co.uk/products/native_instruments/Traktor_Kontrol_X1
    Might have to ring and chase my bag tomorrow.

18. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

This is the first complaint i have read.
    I have heard that the USB mesh is tight but it needs to be secure..?

19. Frace

Frace Forum Member

could it be, that you put the top part in inside out so that the x1 is a little bit lower as it's supposed to and the cable is having contact witht he bag?

20. Linuxgirly

Linuxgirly Forum Member

just got mail that my x1 is in store now ! While a week ago, they ensured me with all their personal faith that there would be NO WAY that an x1 could made it to their store before the BEGINNING of JULY! wath the heck is happening here? Altough i'm very pleased and looking forward to it as a little child =) is going to be picked up later this evening =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.