1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Kore 2/Komplete Bundle Question

Discussion in 'KORE' started by cryophonik, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cryophonik

cryophonik New Member

I'm considering buying Kore 2, but I already have Komplete 5 and 6. Does anybody know if it is possible to buy the Kore2/Komplete bundle that NI is currently offering for $699 and sell Komplete 6? Or, are the licenses for Kore 2 and Komplete 6 tied together?

I'm asking because my local music store has the bundle in stock, but not the individual Kore 2 package. And, I can probably save a bit of cash on Kore 2 doing it this way.

2. ew

ew Moderator Moderator

That's a good question- I don't really know. I'll ask...

ew

3. cryophonik

cryophonik New Member

Well, if you didn't find the answer yet, then don't worry about it for my sake, Eric. I just found a good deal online (musiciansfriend coupon code!), so I ordered Kore 2 - YAY!

But, if/when you stop by the Sonar forums, I posted some general usage questions there that you could probably help out with. Thanks!

4. SloobyJane

SloobyJane NI Product Owner

Link for the MF coupons?

I had bought Komplete 6 a month too early only to see the Komplete 6/Kore 2 bundle come out with a $200 savings on Kore alone, with the controller.

I've been looking for a deal on Kore 2 software ever since...

5. cryophonik

cryophonik New Member

Enter "PLAY" at checkout (i.e., not at the "Basket" window) - it should save you about $40 and apparently is good through Wednesday. Good luck!

6. Funky D

Funky D Forum Member

Never pay retail for NI software! (no offense, NI :D) If you can't get a coupon code from the big guys like Musician's Friend, try calling or emailing some of the smaller companies and ask for their best price. I saved $15 on the Komplete 6 upgrade, and I remember saving substantially on the full version of Komplete 5 and Kore 2 a few years ago.

I get a lot of my software locally from two companies that have a decent web presence: www.novamusik.com and www.fullcompass.com. Nova Musik also sells a lot of bundles on eBay that throw in a free controller, etc.

These guys will usually beat the bigger boys like Sweetwater as well, unless you have a close relationship (i.e. you spend a lot) with your salesman.

7. SloobyJane

SloobyJane NI Product Owner

8. cryophonik

cryophonik New Member

9. wetdentist

wetdentist NI Product Owner

you made the right choice! now give your +1 to the x64 feature add thread;-/

10. OzRob

OzRob Forum Member

I just took delivery of the Novamusik K2+k6 bundle today. I bought via their ebay store and they threw in a Korg Nanokontrol too.

11. a1mixman

a1mixman NI Product Owner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.