Kore 2 license sale?

Discussion in 'KORE' started by batris, Jun 9, 2015.

1. batris

batris NI Product Owner

I'm searching for serial/license for:
    Kore 2,
    Kore Player,
    Pro-53

Has anyone one for sale, please?

2. Bonus Beats

Bonus Beats Guest

I have the kore 2 plus a ton of sound packs and kore effects packs not sure if Im willing to part with it yet cause I just got a new hardware controller for it... what might you be willing to pay for the full lic. packs and actually I got both kore 1 and 2 (with and with out audio interface). Box and all.

3. mykejb

mykejb NI Product Owner

I'm thinking about selling my Kore stuff as well as I hardly use it now ... Kore2, software and a bunch of sound packs. Anyone know the going rate for these?

No box etc, but in excellent condition

Mike

4. batris

batris NI Product Owner

@ kompletemail & mykejb
    I'm seriously interested in buying the Kore 2 software including licenses and downloads. ;)
    I think you have to suggest a reasonable price.

Also, you have to send e-mail to NI and ask them to release the licenses from your account.
    Before your licenses are free you may give me your e-mail address because I have to confirm with NI that you really own them.
    As soon as the licenses are free from your account we'll be ready to proceed to buy them.
    Transaction must be via paypal as a seller, not as a gift transaction.
    :thumbsup:
    There are a lot of guys trying to sell licences they really don't own and not exist.
    We have to be careful but be sure you can earn some money while you get rid of stuff you don't use.
    :)

5. mykejb

mykejb NI Product Owner

I have the 57 organ, absynth twilights, acoustic refractions, deep freq, deep reconstructions, deep transformations, paranormal spectrums, pop drums, sonic fiction and true strike tension. And of course the Kore2 software and Kore2 controller. I'd think for the ten soundpacks along with the controller £100 would be a reasonable figure? Licence transfer isn't a problem - I've been through that quite a few times :)

Mike

6. batris

batris NI Product Owner

Dear Mike could you please send me a message in batris@otenet.gr
    I think our conversation is not 'public' anymore....
    :rolleyes:

7. Bonus Beats

Bonus Beats Guest

These are the sound packs I got with 2 controllers Kore 1 and 2 plus original Kore license. The controller with the audio interface built in is used but the other controller (MIDI only) looks nearly new. I can also throw in The finger and The Mouth Reaktor .ens license as well...
    I have sold many many Native Instruments products and unregistered them with out any problem ever. You are in Greece so I think shipping would cost a great deal as I am in the US. But if you are truly interested then I could do it all for $150 and you pay your own shipping. remember this will have 2 controllers not just one. I have the second MIDI only controller cause no doubt soon enough the audio interface will drop off the face of the earth regarding being supported by your operating system. I will message you my email. The items in purple are things I own with Komplete so i don't think they will be part of the sale. Would have to make sure but to be safe assume those are not included.

Attached Files:

• kore.jpg
      kore.jpg
      File size:
      74.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
  8. Charles Spern

Charles Spern New Member

Did you ever sell your NI products listed here?
    Chuck

9. Charles Spern

Charles Spern New Member

Did you ever sell your NI products listed? Thanks,
    Chuck

10. mykejb

mykejb NI Product Owner

Hey Chuck

Nope, still have the Kore hardware/software etc. If you're interested in them let me know :)

Mike

11. Bonus Beats

Bonus Beats Guest

no I have not

12. Bonus Beats

Bonus Beats Guest

I also have a spare kore interface the one with audio

13. SpyX

SpyX New Member

Hi Mike,
    I'm just interesting only for Kore 2 controller (hardware). I already have the Kore2 software and the most of the soundpacks that you mention. What do you think?

14. taoyoyo

taoyoyo NI Product Owner

I have a Kore 2 (and a Kore 1) controller that I might sell... if interested drop me a PM.

15. TheSpiritS

TheSpiritS New Member

Do you still have those kore soundpacks?