Kore 2 software request

Discussion in '"Powered By NI"' started by o0bbcb0o, Jan 15, 2018.

1. o0bbcb0o

o0bbcb0o New Member

Hey everyone.
    I have picked up a second hand Kore 2 Hardware unit and I am loving using it as a MIDI controller for my hardware synths.
    Unfortunately the person that I bought the second hand unit from does not remember his Native Instruments information and cannot find the old CD ROMs.
    The issue I'm having is not being able to adjust the units settings so I cannot adjust the sensitivity of the knobs and such.
    I am wondering if there is anyone in the community that would be interested in transferring the ownership of their Kore 2 software to my Native Instruments account so that I can make these changes to this hardware device I have bought.
    Thanks in advance to anybody who can help out.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

2. o0bbcb0o

o0bbcb0o New Member

Forget it I got it working without the software it's all good

3. Gotpiranha

Gotpiranha New Member

Hi I also just bought a kore 2 with no software. Could you please give me some info on how to get it to work please.

4. o0bbcb0o

o0bbcb0o New Member

It is only being used as a midi controller.
    But I had to downgrade NI Control Editor and install the last release of the Kore Player, but not with the Installer I had to sgow contents of the installer and install them one by one.
    The Kore 2 controller needs to be plugged in when you start your computer in order to be recognized.
    It can't be plugged in while your computer is already running.

5. o0bbcb0o

o0bbcb0o New Member

The other thing to remember is to get into the unit settings by hitting F2 and changing the knob sensitivity. Most synths will freak out with the low sensitivity settings I set mine high.

6. Gotpiranha

Gotpiranha New Member

Thanks I'll try to find those software.

7. o0bbcb0o

o0bbcb0o New Member

All the software is available on the Native Instruments website for updates and drivers under Legacy software

8. Gotpiranha

Gotpiranha New Member

I was looking to download kore player under Legacy Software and all I see was one for mac, I have windows. Should I download kore 2 controller driver instead? Sorry Im new to this stuff,

9. o0bbcb0o

o0bbcb0o New Member

Sorry I am a Mac user. Not sure what you would need to do.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2018
  10. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator