KORE patches

Discussion in 'KORE' started by Kymeia, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

2. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  3. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

4. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

5. oodoodsiin

oodoodsiin NI Product Owner

audiodamage grind - the usual, an AD must-have

tal-sampler - there's no way to automate sample start/end directly, it's just made like that, otherwise flawless

sem v2 - oh yeah, the sem v2

replika xt - I made a larger, more thorough template, notably handles single/dual modes a bit better

I think I have some more, trying to remember exactly what...

Attached Files:

6. oodoodsiin

...alright, found a few more.

pr-equa is our official favourite Kore eq, also includes the computer music version.

sdrr 2 now includes a 0 latency option - well worth having to re-do the damn mapping. this little box takes ages lol...

don't ever use auto-gain in the hornet plugins, it causes a glitch that crashes the whole daw soon as you try to Learn in Kore, leave it off.

Attached Files:

7. oodoodsiin

oh yeah, and Wave Alchemy Spectrum.
    change the file names to put .001 .002 .003 after .zip to extract.
    the forum says we can upload up to 12MB but that's an outright dishonesty.

Attached Files:

8. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Thanks, I did one for the SEM earlier but I think yours has some more details of the fx.

The Replika XT one looks identical though to the one I posted a while ago. Did you mix them up?

9. oodoodsiin

LOL! I did. Wow.

I recently sorted my templates in the right-click menu... messy operation :p

it's really the weirdest thing in this vst how, not only are the parameter names dynamic, but some knobs also actually move positions in different modes.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  10. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Yeah but useful in Kore to take advantage of that

11. oodoodsiin

but sometimes it seems random, specifically, in Analog mode the knobs in top row are 1 2 3 (relative to the gui) but in Tape mode for some reason the knobs are now 1 3 2 (two knobs get inverted somehow).

12. oodoodsiin

made a weird but funky template for supercharger gt

and one for waves im pusher

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  13. oodoodsiin

here's a modernization of the imposcar2 template. lots of optimizations, lots of selector buttons to press. the fun factor is high...

wow 2 - there's lots of deep mod morphing in there

Attached Files:

14. oodoodsiin

the latest waves 9.91 version crashes upon scan for me in Kore 2. actually it's the new waveshell2 dll which is the culprit. this means that Element 2 doesn't work. gotta revert to 9.6 and leave it there. oh well.

15. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Looks like most of my links in this thread will now be dead since Dropbox have stupidly closed public folders. I'll try and put some packs together in an alternative host.

16. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

I think the best way round this, considering how many links I've posted over the years to my templates (it would just take too long to go back and fix them all), is just to post a direct link to my 'collected works' Kore templates folder and let people dig around and download what they want:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nom4x3enzivjx1a/AABjxp7meUKCV0SVMvZktFs-a?dl=0

Just bear in mind some are in different stages of development (so check file dates if there's more than one version) - and it is possible there may be one or two templates in there not by me, sorry if so, but I've made so many now I can't easily keep track.

btw if anyone wants to donate something for my hard work over the years there's a link at the top of my web site here:

http://fingermarks.co.uk/music2.htm

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  17. oodoodsiin

Time to load up the Kore some more!

If you enjoy my [still stellar, it goes without saying] Hive template I encourage you to tell U-He how desirable and useful some automation on the on/off switches for the FX and matrix sections would be.

Attached Files:

18. oodoodsiin

I'm taking care of Thorn, should be out tomorrow.

19. oodoodsiin

IT'S A MONSTER

oh and there's these, too.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  20. oodoodsiin

Predator 2.

This is a template for use with the Easy Page. which makes this wild beast all tame and manageable. It's hosted in a kore sound because on my system it seems to be impossible to save a direct .ksd with this vst.
    They put a nice browser in there, similar to Kore, but as it is, no batch import...

Attached Files: