KORE patches

Discussion in 'KORE' started by Kymeia, Jun 8, 2006.

1. dysamoria

dysamoria NI Product Owner

Just so I understand... These templates are really just "sounds" right? It's not like Kore loads any control scheme just because we've opened an instance of a plugin. We need to load these as presets. Yes?

2. oodoodsiin

oodoodsiin NI Product Owner

yeah pretty much. the only time just opening a VST also brings up a template, is for a select few old plugins where NI used some in-house editor to make a .ndp template, back when Kore was still alive. it's not possible to make .ndp templates comfortably, that's why we use the User pages and save it in .ksd format.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

They are 'templates' because the idea is as well as providing a particular controller map you can then use that as a basis for saving out other patches based on that starting point. Works particularly well if the plugin has batch importable presets.

• Like Like x 1
  4. oodoodsiin

#morefunfreeware4kore

tb audio with another total winner

sound delay is something that can be used to equalize latency on lateral channels, has presets for commonly encountered sample lengths on the buttons

oh, and needless to say, using freeG instead of Kore's coarse faders is recommended

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  5. oodoodsiin

be advised: this template guarantees the most optimal programming experience for Stunning Phaser.
    made with 0.5.2 public beta

Attached Files:

6. oodoodsiin

phew, alright then, let's see
    this is as good a reverb as replika a delay, I'm quite stoked.
    good job NI.
    looks great in Kore

edit for re-upload: some improvements

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Zo-Lee

Zo-Lee New Member

Dear Kore 2 Users!
    I want to use my Kore 2 controller as a midi controller in the sequencer but not with the Kore vst plugin. It has the Massive, Pro53 midi controller templates, but I need for FM8 and Absynth too, which are not in the default templates in the Controller Editor. How (and what?) can I import to get these? .ksc files are not importable into Controller Editor.

8. oodoodsiin

well, kore software templates and kore midi templates are different things altogether, so the only way would be to create new midi templates for these instruments in the last version of the editor that supported kore2 (1.7.4)

9. Zo-Lee

Zo-Lee New Member

Ooh, I was afraid from this answer... :(
    Hmm, okay, thank you for your answer and help!
    (Yeah, I still use these stone-age stuffs, but who cares? I am still satisfied and happy with these well-produced products...)

10. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner