1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Larger interface

Discussion in 'ABSYNTH' started by Zero B, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Zero B

Zero B NI Product Owner

Is there any way to make the interface larger, I can't read the damn thing?

Never had this issue on the OSX version but switched to a PC and the interface is tiny?

2. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

I assume you have a HiDPI display, then? Some DAWs provide options for scaling the plugins (Live, Studio One, Reaper come to mind). It may be a hit and miss, though.

3. Zero B

Zero B NI Product Owner

Yeah, tried all of that, pretty much all of my VST's scale up or have the option to scale up in their setups apart from the NI ones. According to the forums people have complaining about this for over a decade now. About time they fixed it really. The only way to use them is to change my screen resolution and lose a load of real estate.

4. EvilDragon

Well, more recent NI products do have scalable UIs (Mod Pack, Crush Pack, Massive X). But there is a ton of legacy code here and doing a whole new UI is not as easy as people think.

5. arranger1977

arranger1977 NI Product Owner

is it in work?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. EvilDragon

I don't know, but considering there hasn't been an update in a long time, I wouldn't bet on it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

8. EvilDragon

But NI is the owner of Absynth, and Brian is not with NI anymore.

• Informative Informative x 1