List of outstanding issues in Maschine 2.5.0

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by CakeAlexS, Sep 24, 2016.

1. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

I agree it is really 'ruddy annoying and should be dealt with ASAP, although sadly it's an enhancement request even though it feels like a major bug. Take that up with NI I suggest I've already logged something similar in the feature request area.

2. CakeAlexS

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. FTN_Boom

FTN_Boom Member

Asked to delete

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. FTN_Boom

FTN_Boom Member

OK, never mind, i am sure somebody else will report it

5. FTN_Boom

FTN_Boom Member

No its fine, somebody else will report it, i'm not starting a thread for one bug, Maschine is full of bugs, one thread for every bug and the forum would be unreadable.

6. CakeAlexS

Let us agree to disagree, a forum is a place to post multiple threads about specific topics. This post is an attempt to join all the threads together (index)that have reproducible bugs so they don't get lost. One thread per bug allows others to get to the heart of the bug and try to repro via a discussion. If everybody posts all new bugs onto one thread and then tried to it repro via a discussion it would be total spaghetti. Sorry. I'm still interested in trying to repro if you do post on a new thread.

• Like Like x 1
  7. FTN_Boom

FTN_Boom Member

Unfortunately, the only thing now keeping this thread active and on the first page is off topic discussion, not entirely sure how useful the thread is, if it is on the second page by tomorrow and then gone forever.

8. CakeAlexS

I'm very sorry you don't understand my reasoning here but I have tried very hard to explain, it's hard to reproduce and troubleshoot multiple bugs on one thread without it becoming spaghetti, it's not hard to create a new thread. Fair enough.

9. FTN_Boom

FTN_Boom Member

My reasoning was, bumping this thread, with all the listed issues, with non spam (A bug) was less annoying than starting a new thread that would also be ignored and on the second page by tomorrow, where yours will be again.
    So please stop assuming that you know what i do or don't understand.

10. CakeAlexS

This thread gets bumped when new bugs are repro'd on other threads, I post a link. If it is important for you or others in the meantime to find this thread, please bookmark in your browser.

It hard for me to understand why you aren't understanding or acknowledging what I'm saying here. I've been perfectly polite about it. If you disagree with the way I'm handling it please start your own rival bug thread using any method that suits you. Most people have been cool about it when I've asked.

11. FTN_Boom

FTN_Boom Member

Well i just checked, you are neither a moderator or employee of Native Instruments, yet you are asking people to delete posts.
    I politely deleted my post, and you have spammed your own thread now non stop, even though i deleted my post, just to be clear, I deleted my post when you asked, immediately in fact.
    Another fact is that my only lack of understanding here, is why you are constantly spamming your own thread that was so important to keep clean, and sending me private messages when i deleted the post i made about a bug, in your bug thread, immediately ?
    I deleted the post, move on, and stop questioning other peoples inferior ability to understand (Self important much)

12. CakeAlexS

Discuss away anything you like, I'm just polite asking that if you are asking for people to reproduce bugs to do them on separate threads so we don't get in a muddle, I even politely PM'd and said I would help. If you wish ignore me then fine I can't do anything about it, I just hope you would understand my reasoning and be supportive. Fair enough, you don't and won't.

13. AL’DREAD

AL’DREAD NI Product Owner

This thread is outdated now we're now on 2.5 , best create a new one

14. CakeAlexS

I totally agree, I tried to get it renamed. When I get a chance.

15. FTN_Boom

FTN_Boom Member

You simply have no manners, do you ?
    Suggesting your are polite and then underhandedly implying once again that the person you are conversing with has no understanding of what you are saying, and then to top it all, suggesting that i do not support your thread, simply because i am replying to you, it is strange behaviour indeed.
    I never for one moment even hinted that i do not support you, I may even vote for you if you ran for President, perhaps you should stop being so self important and realise that this is a public forum, I posted a bug in your thread, you did not like that i had done that, you asked me to remove the post, I did, IMMEDIATELY, and now your thread is entirely ruined by complete nonsense posts were you assumed much and nothing else.

16. CakeAlexS

It's clear we are looping now. I appreciate you deleting your thread, you expressed your opinions afterwards and I responded. If you think I'm ordering you around you are very much mistaken I would hope it's a team effort here. It's all in the OP. That is that.

17. FTN_Boom

FTN_Boom Member

Again, i see at no point where i said you are ordering me around ?
    I pointed out that you are not a moderator or employee of Native instruments, and yet i still deleted the bug i posted, immediately, when you asked.
    And no, i did not post my opinions afterwards, you posted and I replied, just because you have deleted the post that i replied to, does not mean that you can now change the timeline of the way things happened.
    You have acted very impolite, especially considering the immediacy with which i complied to your request to remove a post about a bug, in this bug thread (understanding of why you asked is fully appreciated, and yes funnily enough, understood too) but i am not sure impolite can easily be construed as ordering somebody about, so no, i never said you have ordered me about.

18. CakeAlexS

I apologise if you think I've come across rude, it was certainly not my intention; perhaps reread our interaction again, we seem to be having two separate discussions and I never said I was a moderator (nor am I identified as such). Have a nice day.

19. FTN_Boom

FTN_Boom Member

Are you just doing this now to bump your own thread ?
    I never even hinted that you said you were a moderator, I said that i had checked to see if you were, I checked because you asked me to delete a post, which i did immediately and fully understood why you asked me to delete it, again i deleted it immediately because i fully understood why you asked me to delete it, i just want to be very clear on this because you have questioned my understanding so many times now, so i am not thinking that you came across rude, you simply were rude, intention or not.

20. CakeAlexS

I give in, please have the last word.