Live Input Deck D - Gear X1 & Z1 & Maschine mk2

Discussion in 'KONTROL Z1' started by Solobomb11206, May 14, 2019.

1. Solobomb11206

Solobomb11206 New Member

Hello everyone,
    I hope you could help me on this issue that I tryed to solve for a while. I am currently using the gear listed in the title to mix and I use the maschine with a mapping to control remix deck C & D but I am planning to buy a Tb-03 that I would like to plug in the maschine then use the maschine as a live input for Deck D.
    As you know the Z1 doesn't have any Input I have thought of these possible solutions below could you tell me if you thin one might work::
    - Use the maschine Mk2 as a soundcard (plug the tb03 in line IN, output monitor with the phone out and outpout master with the main line out) --> This solution might work but the only input would be the TB 03 and I want to be able to use the maschine (to add kick, snares and all) and the tb 03 as one input for deck D...
    -Buy a sopundcard: I don't know which card is the best/cheapest for this utilisation
    -Use a virtual cable: I am using a PC so it needs to dl a software I tryed a few but didn't manage to configure it propperley and so far it has never worked...
    Don't hesitate if you need further explanantions, I hope someone might know a solution! Thank you all.

2. Solobomb11206

Solobomb11206 New Member