1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

New Live input doesn't work on Traktor Pro 3

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by AriTL, Sep 17, 2020.

1. AriTL

AriTL New Member

Hi to everyone!

I have an issue with traktor pro 3 (version 3.3.0.108) with Catalina (in mod. mix ext.)
    I use it with audioa10 or audioa6, and when I change my fx from insert to send to post fader (selecting "audio in/audio out" - "main in/main out") they don't work.

The live input doesn't work either (with any desk).

All this operations, exactly the same with audio a10 and audio a6, work perfectly in traktor 2, and I have tested it on windows with Traktor Pro 3 and same hardware and it works perfectly.

Could someone try to do the same operations on Traktor Pro 3 with Catalina for a feedback?
    Someone has an idea for solving this problem?

Thank you so much!

2. ErikMinekus

ErikMinekus NI Product Owner

3. AriTL

AriTL New Member

4. AriTL

AriTL New Member

5. ErikMinekus

I'm still on Mojave and my Audio 10 works fine with Traktor Pro 3, so I'm not sure what else could be the problem.

6. AriTL

AriTL New Member

Should I downgrade to mojave and wait for a new version of traktor, hoping they will fix it? I'm using my old Mac at the moment with Mojave and traktor 2 to avoid having any problems, but it seems crazy to me that I cannot work with the new mac, catalina and traktor 3-- Do you know if there’s a way to get technical support?

7. ErikMinekus