Looking for a Kore 2 Player free licence

Discussion in 'KORE' started by Asterune, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Asterune

Asterune New Member

Hello,

Native Instruments does not seem to issue free licence keys for the Kore 2 Player anymore.

Hence if somebody has such a licence key and does not use it, I'd like to get it.
    Please let me know what you'd expect in return.

Once I get such a key, I'll be interested in the Acoustic Refractions pack (and maybe Sonic Fiction as well).

I am not interested in the hardware controller.

2. nielsdolieslager

nielsdolieslager NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 1
  3. Asterune

Asterune New Member

Thanks. I got the Kore 2 Free Player through that form, but never received a free licence key :confused:
    I then asked the support and they told me that they do not issue new keys for this program,
    because it is discontinued.

4. Asterune

Asterune New Member

Ok. Forum member nielsdolieslager just sent me one key, and it worked. Thanks.

Great :):):)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hayx

Hayx New Member

I have Acoustic Refractions if you would like it. $20 is my asking price. I also have a thread about these koresound packs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. db133

db133 NI Product Owner

Ref: " Ok. Forum member nielsdolieslager just sent me one key, and it worked. Thanks.

Great :):):)"

nielsdolieslager please send one to me .......regards

7. Roozmeister

Roozmeister New Member

I have tried and tried and tried to get a serial number for the KORE player also, but NI just won't provide one.

It's a real shame as I want to use the KORE 2 controller with the KORE PLAYER, unless the KORE 2 Controller can be used with some other software ??

nielsdolieslager it would be great to get a serial also if you still have one to share .... many thanks !

8. wetdentist

wetdentist NI Product Owner

i have a bunch of them

9. Roozmeister

Roozmeister New Member

That's great to hear ... would you be kind enough to provide me one?

• Like Like x 1
  10. wetdentist

sure, no problem. does anyone know if i have to do the license transfer process, or can i just give a serial number of a Kore Player away?

11. Roozmeister

Roozmeister New Member

Hey WetDentist .. thankyou so much !! I had the following message from NI when I approached them about it. My problem is I bought the KORE 2 CONTROLLER through Ebay with no serial or software, so you are a life-saver !!:) They mention what to do and a link below:

I quote NI :

If you have purchased the product second hand, you will need to contact the seller. The registered owner needs to request a license transfer via the Native Instruments website:

http://www.native-instruments.com/my-account/license-transfer/request-for-transfer/

12. wetdentist

if i remember correctly, the Kore controller doesn't work with Kore Player. can anybody verify this?

13. Roozmeister

Roozmeister New Member

Hi WetDentist ... I found this link which explains KORE 2 CONTROLLER hardware is meant to be a perfect fit for the KORE PLAYER software system, so KORE PLAYER serial number is what I need ideally, as I have already downloaded the KORE PLAYER version 2.1.1. from NI.

Thankyou !

14. wetdentist

i just went into my account to look at my 5 Kore Player licenses, and they all say they are non-transferable.

15. Roozmeister

Roozmeister New Member

OK I remember someone earlier in this thread saying they were just given a serial number and it worked, so maybe you can just provide me with a serial number and I can try it out ... perhaps and of course if you are ok with that. Many thanks R

16. wetdentist

or, have someone from NI explicitly tell me that it is ok to give you a serial number that NI says is nontransferable & then i will gladly give you one

17. Chris Laupama

Chris Laupama New Member

Do you have anymore licenses available? :)

I am in desperate need of one to resurrect an old project!

18. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

19. Chris Laupama

Chris Laupama New Member

20. Chris Laupama

Chris Laupama New Member

Any help? I can see my thread was deleted?!