losing beatgrid info

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by dj_smex, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dj_smex

dj_smex NI Product Owner

I have T-Pro on a PC & laptop using the same tracks, collection with very simular setup.

I beatgridded around 100 tracks on the PC, around 80 of these tracks were already in the collection on the laptop, but not gridded. To save me from having to beatgrid every track twice, I simply copied the Traktor folder barring the settings folder and traktor settings.tsi file over to the laptop.

When starting up traktor on the laptop, initially the 100 newly beatgridded tracks displayed the padlock, as I had set it on the PC. However, after playing the tracks or re-sorting the playlist, the beatgrid info seem to revert back to before I beatgridded. Only the 20 new tracks in the collection, that I copied the actual mp3 files over after beatgridding kept the beatgrids.

Anyone had this kind of issue? Also can anyone confirm if T-Pro saves any stripe (grid/cue) data to the mp3 tags?

Playing or re-sorting the tracks on the PC, where I did the beatgrid work, doesn't revert back, only on the laptop, where I copied the Traktor data across to.

thanks,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.