losing files

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO 2.7.5 Public Beta Test' started by stevebg, Aug 19, 2015.

1. stevebg

stevebg New Member

hi , pretty new to traktor so if ive posted in the wrong place i apologies , at present im having some problems . i am using traktor pro version 2.0.0 , with the kontrol s4 mk1 . i drag my individual folders from my desk top into playlists so i can keep different genres seperate , . the problem is everytime i shut down traktor and restart my folders have gone from playlist , yes the contents of my folders are all listed as individual tracks in the track collection but id prefer seperate folders , why do they not store ? i have also tried dragging the folders into the not assigned slots above the browser , they do go there but again have gone after shutting traktor down . i know there is an update 2.9.0 and i have tried it but to be honest for the time being i prefer sample decks over remix decks till i get used to it hence why i went back to version 2.0.0 ,, also i have noticed other peoples displays and the top of there traktor screen shows traktpr pro s4 ? why doesnt mine , cheers

2. kallekenkel

kallekenkel NI Product Owner

Please use correct grammar (capitalization, punctuation, correct sentence structure etc.).
    I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi, but if you expect people to answer you, I think the least you could do is to invest some effort into posting your question.

Therefore my answer is short: Please upgrade to 2.9 and read the user manual, especially pages 47 onwards.

3. stevebg

stevebg New Member

4. stevebg

stevebg New Member

Excuse me for being dyslexic , if all you have to do is pull peoples post apart then you live a pretty sad life pal ,

5. kallekenkel

kallekenkel NI Product Owner

Nope, you're missing the point here.