1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Lost Adrenaline disc, how to install on new PC?

Discussion in 'Discontinued Products' started by Gonzalo Herrero, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Gonzalo Herrero

Gonzalo Herrero New Member

Good morning, everyone!
    I recently started doing music at home, and was installing all my software, then realized I do not have the physical disc/copy for Adrenaline. I see on my NI account that the license exists, so no problem there.

Is there a download location I can use to get a copy on my new PC? I searched throughout the site, but no luck.

Any help would be great!!!
    Thank you all!

2. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

Adrenaline is a 3rd party library, it's not made by NI, but East/West. Unfortunately they discontinued it, so I am not sure they will be able to help you. There was never a download version of that library, as far as I know, so you are out of luck (officially and legally) if you don't have the disc anymore. I mean, you could try asking EW support about it, but I wouldn't hold my breath...

3. Gonzalo Herrero

Gonzalo Herrero New Member

Actually, that helps- may as well give it a shot- and thank you!