1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

lost controller setting after upgrade

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by sluggo, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sluggo

sluggo NI Product Owner

Hi,
    I just upgraded from Traktor Duo to Traktor Pro. In Duo, I had a bunch of mapping from my UC-33 controller. After upgrading, these mapping are no longer showing in Pro. In fact, Pro didn't quite detect my UC-33 controller. I have to choose "generic midi". Once I choose generic midi, Traktor sees the midi that is sent and I can re-program...

Is there a way to get my mappings back? ;)

2. milesahead

milesahead Forum Member

don`t know if duo has another file-path.
    maybe a folder called TraktorDuo instead of Traktor or Traktor(Pro) - maybe ?
    search for Traktor folders on your hdd, and see what you get.
    if the file-path is the same, probably the install-process overwrites all data from the Duo-Install. (that`s what i think). then, your settings will probably be lost.

did you use the standart mappings from the Duo-Install, cause then you will be able to copy them from the install-cd on your hdd.
    if you had a custom mapping, did you ever save it somewhere ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.