1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE
NOTICE:

Our Traktor Pro Public Beta is available again in our new online community. Join us if you want to try new features.

MORE INFO

New M1 Pro + Monterey - TRAKTOR Crashes Acessing Itunes playlist

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tuneado, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Tuneado

Tuneado New Member

Hey there 1st of all thanks a lot for having me.This forum has been very helpfull on solving issues on my transition to my new M1 Pro Mac

My Traktor workflow is based on organising my playlist on Itunes/Music and using them on traktor.
    The thing is now traktor CRASHES after i try to acess itunes playlists (using the legacy XML library).
    USING:
    Mac M1Pro
    MacOs Monterey 12.0.1
    Traktor Pro 3.5.2 296

2. Friedemann @ NI

Friedemann @ NI NI Team NI Team

Hi Tuneado - we in fact do observe stability issues on Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max processors.
    Here is a workaround until we have released a proper fix:
    • shut down TRAKTOR
    • open the file Traktor Settings.tsi file in Documents/Native Instruments/Traktor 3.5.2 with a text editor
    • find the following entry:
      <Entry Name="Status.Multicore Support" Type="5" Value="1"></Entry>
    • change it to:
      <Entry Name="Status.Multicore Support" Type="5" Value="0"></Entry>
    • save the file
    • restart TRAKTOR
    Please let us know, if this resolved your issue.
    Please also not that the latest release version is Traktor Pro 3.5.2 299 - you seem to be on a beta version.

3. Tuneado

Tuneado New Member

hey friedemann thanks for the reply.
    I already had multicore disabled since i had the issues where it freezes on the beatportlink screen.
    In the meantime I've updated to the latest version and the issue continues. If you need further info let me know