1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Mac Users: Read this before using Traktor Scratch!

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by Spyral, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

Most of you will probably be too excited to use Traktor Scratch that you'll want to jump right in, well make sure you read the installation instructions THOROUGHLY. There's more than one installation process you have to go thru. Unlike the Scratchamp, there is a driver for the Audio 8. MAKE SURE you install it, otherwise you'll only get a blinking USB LED on the Audio 8, and Traktor Scratch will not recognize, nor will your computer. I found this out the hard way and was about to pull my hair out when I decided that maybe I should read the README file included on the CD. It clearly states not to connect the Audio 8 until prompted to, however, please note that it will NOT prompt you to connect it. After the required restart, there is another install for the Audio 8 DJ in the "Utilities" folder of the CD. Run this, at which point it will ask you to connect the interface.

2. buenputter

buenputter NI Product Owner

It's been quite a while that I installed my ScratchAmp, but I am sure, that there is a ScratchAmp-Control-Panel, which had to be installed in advance as well. (This is called a "driver" in the windows-programs-list.)

Anyway - thanks-a-lot for the warning!

BTW: Where did you already get your Traktor Scratch?

3. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

Guitar Center in North Olmsted, OH.

4. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

i bet someone at your guitar center is getting in trouble soon...

5. yagru

yagru Forum Member

rolleyes.gif

6. Spyral

Spyral NI Product Owner

:( I hope he doesn't. He seriously didn't know. Nothing was sent saying not to sell it before May 1st.

7. *FSuser*

*FSuser* Forum Member

[SARCASM] I am sure he will be fired on the spot for his actions once the regional NI product representative makes it around to your local Guitar center in Ohio. [/SARCASM]

Considering the ones making such statements currently have the product in question proudly displayed in their signature... I wouldn't be concerned about such statements.

8. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

seems like it was a internal GC communication problem. **** happens!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.