Mackie D.2 and TS Pro 1.2 problem

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Jacken85, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Jacken85

Jacken85 New Member

Hi everyone! I recently got Mackie d.2 mixer with firewire card and I'm having problems setting up it with traktor scratch. I hooked it up to computer and installed drives and seems like it work fine but I got only two output channels and one input channel so and can't figure out how to use it with timecode control. I got two turntables and need two inputs, but mackie card shows only one. However, I can't set it up properly even with one deck. I hooked up my turntable with timecode vinyl to one channel but it doesn't affect on my decks. When I switch mixer to phono input I can hear the time code signal and deck is actually playing in traktor but when I choose firewire it has no sound at all like there is no input. Can it be mixer problem or with firewire card of the mixer? Or maybe not all firewire cards are compatible with ts pro? If not, how can I play with standard two decks setup if it has only one input?
    Please help:(
    p.s. sorry for bad english.

2. Jacken85

Jacken85 New Member

Anyone? I know there is couple users who own this mixer but I can't even pm to them.

3. DJ Moneypulation

DJ Moneypulation NI Product Owner

do you own the d.2 pro or the normal 2.d with a firewire card which was additional build in?