1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

main browser screen / file tree issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nitebloom, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Nitebloom

Nitebloom New Member

Hello

I have been using Traktor since 2011. Played thousands of gigs since then using it. It was an older version / Scratch Pro. Really enjoy what it brings to my sets.

I recently upgraded my software and transitioned to 3pro. I use Reloop Jockey 3ME / Win7 x86.
    I Upgraded because the older software started having issues when I reinstalled Windows and selecting new tracks and sending to deks would cause error reading file. I noticed this occurring when I browsed to folders that might have not been scanned in a while, or since install. But because of the complexity of my FILE tree It was almost impossible to scan each folder, and sub folders refuse to scan, as we all know.
    So I decided to purchase a 3 pro version for a number of reasons.
    ISSUE at hands is: on the LEFT"MAIN" window where the filetree lives I cannot browse my tree correctly, a combination of the "shift" button and browser wheel on my controller make the jump from top of tree to "middle" and then a random folder that seems to change as I continue to browse and scan my content...I understand this might be a mapping issue, but the scroll wheel function reacts accordingly when I'm within the folder and browsing/selecting on the right hand window. THe mappings were exported and imported from my older config. I have tried a "raw" mapping as well from a few other Reloop users.

I'm at a point where I'm spending hours troubleshooting and just a lil bit here and there playing...it froze up on me mid set in front of a large audience multiple times and during live radio broadcasts....

Any input appreciated...and much love to all the Dj's out there......

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019