1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Solved Make the first note being played behave like others in legato

Discussion in 'MASSIVE + MASSIVE X' started by Sly Doku, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Sly Doku

Sly Doku NI Product Owner

Hey! I want to make this first note (and the last note) in this melody: https://imgur.com/vGSIj3J sound just like the others in legato, I've tried using the "always" trigger button but it completely changes the sound, and even when tweaking the glide settings it still sounds far different. So any help would be appreciated! :-D

Bonus question! any clue how to enable text smiles? I'm much more comfortable using them instead of these creatures -> :):D
    Either way thanks for your time and stay safe! ^_^

2. Sly Doku

Sly Doku NI Product Owner

I made some progress :-D I set the amp envelope to a consistent level, so now the volume of the first note is the same, but i still can't figure out how to make the legato identical, I tried attaching a different env to the pitch, and having it go up a few semitones.. the result is better but still not quite the same. But I guess it will do for now! (8p