1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Mapping of Maschine Jam in Traktor Pro 3.0.114

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dj JtR, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Dj JtR

Dj JtR New Member

My question is how do I map the touchfaders of Maschine Jam
    A/E, to the Dry - Wet Effect buttons Deck A/B
    [B,C,D FX Slots 1-3 Deck A]
    [F,G,H FX Slots 1-3 Deck B] in Traktor Pro?

I'm not so familiar with the internal Mapping mode in Traktor Pro 3, i tried to map it with the Device Mapping "Learn" Button in Traktor Settings but the Maschine Jam Device is not listed.... i tried to hook up onto the USB on Laptop and through the Hub on the Backside of the Z2.
    Maschine Jam is not responding on Midi Learn Mode.....

I would be very greatful for any solutions or even mappings.

Groovy greetings

Jack

2. Ron_Peru

Ron_Peru New Member

A bit late replay, but I have a maschine Jam as well, and I use the 'GSR Machine Jam v0.53' Mapping (GSR=Giant Space Robot)
    It fits my needs. You can modify and tweek the mapping if necessary.
    https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/6883

3. Dj JtR

Dj JtR New Member

Mhh thanks Ron :)
    But on that Mapping are only the Knobs attached and not the faders, :-(
    It works nicely but id love to map each effect knob onto the 8 Faders....:-/

4. J.Depth

J.Depth NI Product Owner

Ron_Peru how did you manage to make it work in the last traktor pro 3 version? The effect works but not the remix deck sample select mod or step sequencer mode... Cheers

5. Ron_Peru

Ron_Peru New Member

I actually switched to another mapping, vstimidi JAM_0.2.0. Much more extensive mapping, its divided up in pages so you can cut out what you need and map that as you wish. You can download it at DJTT, its mapping 7138