1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE
NOTICE:

Our Traktor Pro Public Beta is available again in our new online community. Join us if you want to try new features.

MORE INFO

Mapping S2 MK2 like S4 MK1 in browser mode

Discussion in 'KONTROL S2 / KONTROL S3 / KONTROL S4' started by SebLadygus, Oct 21, 2013.

1. SebLadygus

SebLadygus New Member

Hello!
    I have a issue with the new S2 MK2.

Before I get it, I use the S4 MK1 and I like very much controls in the browser mode :
    - The move/size knob (left one) allow me to navigate on the left menu (the one with all folders)
    - The size/set knob (right one) allow to navigate in the favorites
    - Shift + moving a jog = very fast navigation in the tracklist

With the new S2 MK2, in browser mode, I loose these features. In fact, the two knobs just work as in mixing mode. So I would like to remap my S2 MK2 to have these features back again. I mean, having the same controls in browser mode in the S2 MK2 as in the S4. Is that possible?

Secondly, on main mixing mode, I notice that replacing a remix deck by a regular deck (C and D as a normal deck) don’t allow to use play, cue… when pressing on A or B remix deck button on the S2. Is there a solution to use and control C and D deck as regular one, like A and B deck, on the S2 MK2?

Thank you for your help.

2. Babslive

Babslive New Member

Same issue here