1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

Mapping Serato Controllers

Discussion in 'General DJ Forum' started by Homer J, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Homer J

Homer J Member

Looking at everything that's coming out from NAMM 2015, all I'm hearing is Serato Serato Serato. With the Numark NS7iii & Pioneer XDJ-RX both swinging towards Serato… even A&H pointing there hardware towards Serato.

Has anyone ever tried to map a Serato controller for TSP2? Perhaps something like the NDX500? Just wondering as I'm looking to get the new Numark or Pioneer controller but have EVERYTHING setup in traktor… but will change to Serato if required.

2. soulguru

soulguru NI Product Owner

Why? It should come with Serato...seems to me like Serato just opened a can of whupp a$$ on all dj software... (yes that includes "the future of djing"software). Every year Serato gets better and better.

3. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod

if the devices are just midi devices you can map them in traktor as you like it!
    traktorfreaks got some mappings online, probably not for the most current controllers. however, if you have done a mapping, you can upload it there, too.

4. Count Zero

Count Zero ModerAUtor Moderator

Pioneer also have Pioneer developed mappings for some of their controllers to work with Traktor.