Masch2.8.3/Logic 10.4.6

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Mr. Meoff, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Mr. Meoff

Mr. Meoff NI Product Owner

Has anyone tried to record automation from Maschine/KK hardware with the latest Logic 10.4.6 update? I haven't updated to 2.8.3/2.1.3 yet.

#inept

2. Stormchild

Stormchild NI Product Owner

NI said they were going to release a fix for that, so I doubt it was fixed by the Logic update. I can test it if you want though. I’m on 10.4.6 and the latest Maschine/KK updates.

3. Mr. Meoff

Mr. Meoff NI Product Owner

Thanks Stormchild. Since the previous Logic update broke the automation (according to NI), I thought maybe the newest Logic update no longer broke the automation. Been a month now, wonder when that hotfix coming?

4. Kai @ NI

Kai @ NI NI Team NI Team

Hey Mr. Meoff,

we have been in contact with the Logic development team and they confirmed that this is due to a bug on their end and that it will be fixed in the next update of Logic. We added this as a note to the development update that I posted yesterday.

https://www.native-instruments.com/...-updates-of-maschine-komplete-kontrol.359227/

As it seems there is not much we can do from our side at this point, so if possible and if this feature is important to you, I suggest to wait with installing the Logic Pro X update until this problem is resolved.