Maschine 2.02 but still no new projects

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by HGU, Nov 7, 2013.

1. HGU

HGU NI Product Owner

Hi! Just updated to 2.02 but there are still no new projects. Will there be any?

Best,
    Hans

2. Gary_W

Gary_W NI Product Owner

You can open them manually - they're in there but the browser doesn't find them ;)

There are 24 projects in the 'project' file. This is in the folder where you installed the Maschine 2 library, so I can't tell you exactly where it'll be on your system.

But if you click on 'open' and point Maschine there then they'll open.

This is at 2.0. I haven't updated yet :)

3. HGU

HGU NI Product Owner

Allright. Can someone please tell me the names of the new projects so I can search and import them?

/Hans

4. HGU

HGU NI Product Owner

The projects that were advertised on Facebook October 25 are not on my hard disk, "Like Water", "We could be more", "Time Traveller" and 5 more. Are these supposed to come with the new factory content?

5. Gary_W

Gary_W NI Product Owner

Well one is called 'shituations'

So if you find the folder that's in, you'll find the rest.

But, as stated, they're in the Maschine 2 Library. So look for wherever Maschine 2 got installed and that's where your project folder is.

I can't see 'Time Traveller' either. That's not there.

6. HGU

HGU NI Product Owner

Maschine 2 Project folder consist of old project files. Can someone from NI please tell if there are or will be any new projects for 2.02?

7. b-righteous

b-righteous Moderator Moderator

That one is also a part of the M1 library.

There is still not new projects yet. Hopefully in the next update.

8. HGU

HGU NI Product Owner

Thanks!

9. 5teezo

5teezo Forum Member

After I upgraded to 2.0.2, the Project, Group and Sound columns of the Browser are just empty. Although the right path to the library is specified in the prefs… man, this is getting old…

10. 5teezo

5teezo Forum Member

I reinstalled the Maschine 2 Library, because it didn't show up in service center. After reinstalling it, I could activate it and then Projects, Groups and Sounds showed up again.