1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

maschine 2.8.3 update + firmware

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Howl, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Michael Arthur Holloway

Michael Arthur Holloway NI Product Owner

Am I the only one getting software mixer graphics messed up since 2.8.3? Look at the 'aux' section of the software mixer here, the second row of Aux's are totally cut in half.....

Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 10.52.03 PM.png

2. mabobo

mabobo New Member

Well, I've just downgraded to version 2.2.7.8 (because this was the only software version I have...) and guess what: my sync works again :)!!! So to me it's not the FW but the software as far as I can see now.
    Shame on NI that there's NO RESPONSE AT ALL !!!!! If they need your money the know where to find you (mailings, updates etc. etc.) but if you need help or answers?......:mad:
    (keep in mind that some things like custom plugins are lost and need to be re-installed after downgrading...)

3. Slappz

Slappz NI Product Owner

No, but I think this fix is probably going to rolled out with the other much needed fixes, so it's taking a little longer for them. The graphics bus should be an easy fix, but no use in release just this, when far more critical updates are needed. I'm sure they working hard at getting it out to us as quick as possible.