1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Maschine + and Komplete Select

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Mark Oxley, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Mark Oxley

Mark Oxley NI Product Owner

Hi

Does Maschine + come with Komplete 13 select for when it's hooked up to a computer?

2. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

3. Mark Oxley

4. Muzikman81

Muzikman81 New Member

My question is...

If I currently own Komplete 12 Ultimate, and I purchase Maschine+, will i be able to use Komplete 12 Ult on the Maschine+ ???

5. Mark Oxley

As far as I understand it you can only use the sounds that come as part of the Maschine + package in standalone mode. The komplete 12 ultimate sounds/plugins will only work with Maschine + when its hooked up to a computer.

6. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Everything you own that is compatible with M+ will work on it, think of it as having Native Access built-in, all your stuff shows there to be installed, there's not much in K12 that is compatible other than maybe expansions? So, it's mostly to use when M+ is in controller mode as Mark said. For the time being, if at a later time more instruments are ported then they will work, if that happens.

7. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

You’re be able to use full kontakt and reaktor instead of the player version that come with the +

8. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

With all its libraries?

9. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

I don’t think so , but I know the full version give you access to stuff that’s not available with the player versions

• Like Like x 1