1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Maschine and Native Instruments

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Gerrod_Priest, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Gerrod_Priest

Gerrod_Priest NI Product Owner

Unfortunately its not a SSD LOL im not sure the specks of it but i think its pretty basic the thing is ive let it scan before and it would still start to scan every time i opened maschine hopefully now that its a fresh install it will work properly also this time everything shows up in Native Access except Reaktor 6 witch is what started all this
    i think if every thing ells works ill just forget about Reaktor...it just wasn't meant to be

2. René must be Unique

René must be Unique NI Product Owner

For Reaktor 6 you must use the _NI Uninstall RegTool_64bit.
    Then install with NA Reactor 6.
    Then start up Reaktor 6 and have it scanned.

René.

3. Kaldosh

Kaldosh NI Product Owner

Not using reaktor if you own it would be a shame... So much great thing in there that are a big part of maschine instrument and effects library... Get that fixed too you might not regret it..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stephen Bish

Stephen Bish NI Product Owner

Thank you Gerrod. Apology accepted and appreciated. There are some very helpful people on this forum who give of their time and knowledge freely. I can not offer much to help you here but to say I have KKUlltimate installed with samples on an external hard drive (and not a flash or fast one). My MacBook has a 256gig SSD so no way I can put everything there. Maschine however (including Komplete 11 Select) is all on my internal SSD though as far as I know. It can not be that big and functions without the external. (including Komplete 11 Select). I am not clear but assume you are running a Windows Machine and suspect that, as alluded to already, the problem may be something to do with the installations, and here I would also include 'Native Access', not being correctly uninstalled in the first place. The only other issue not mentioned so far is your internet speed. These files can take a while to download even with a fast connection.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Masch1ne

Masch1ne NI Product Owner

You need an MK3 to fix your problem bro.

6. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

You shouldn't need a Mk3 nor can I see how that would solve the scanning problems. Often when things get rather more convoluted than they should be aren't there are often registry problems. I doubt it would hurt to do a run with the registry tool in CCleaner to see if that helps. Might not of course but you never know.

7. JayGray

JayGray NI Product Owner

No, you're an asshat because you threw a childish temper tantrum, don't use punctuation, and write in rambling run-on sentences without basic paragraph structure.

Perhaps if you communicated your issue like a mature adult and wrote in a way that didn't require slogging through an avalanche of ranting run-on sentences with no paragraph structure, you'd find people more receptive to helping you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Gerrod_Priest Keep in mind what happened here for future posts, although you acted like you did people still tried to help you.
    Please edit your original post, remove all the swearing and homophobic insults so I am not forced to delete this post, the only reason you're not banned is because you apologized. Behave.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Gerrod_Priest

Update after a day of Maschine scanning documents folder Maschine opened and every thing worked in the browser again.....except reaktor 6
    So something told me not to work on anything in it so i closed it and when i reopened Maschine it started to scan all over again
    im thinking the only thing that would fix this problem is to reformat my hard drive or rest windows but im not sure i want to reinstall everything

10. Double Deck

Double Deck NI Product Owner

This. I don't get why some people are still trying to help this guy. After all the name calling, the rude language and disgraceful writing, he should be banned from this forum.. for good!

D-One- Apologies or not, I don't think this guy deserves a pass!

11. Gerrod_Priest

Double Deck ok i was having a bad day i apologies to you if you want me to mark this post as solved and end it i will
    Again i am very sorry

• Like Like x 2
  12. bilposey

bilposey NI Product Owner

OK the picture are trash
    I get it
    Waiting..... ....a childs struggle

13. Gerrod_Priest

the reason i lashed out in the first place was i knew that even being polite i would get funny guy comments "see above" im trying but some times people ask for it

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  14. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

Just curious as to how you thought taking your homophobia out for an advanced stroll would do anything for you..............................

• Like Like x 2
  15. Gerrod_Priest

tempsperdu
    I couldn't at that moment think of anything to say to insult the guy from the last post that posted the gif for me to google.
    Unfortunately i went with the typical gay comment even though i hate the fact that gay is considered to some people to be an insult
    When it should not be that way because there is not a damn thing wrong with the way anyone is.
    When i realized that i said something that could be considered homophobic i did feel terrible because its 2018 and by now we all know that everyone is equal.
    i personally dislike any kind of discrimination in any way.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Alexmci

Alexmci NI Product Owner

Think you need to go to preferences. Then library and uncheck the box for using latest NI software, if you dont it constantly re scans the library on start up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

17. SupremeSoulstice

SupremeSoulstice NI Product Owner

18. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Post #28.

• Like Like x 1
  19. SupremeSoulstice

SupremeSoulstice NI Product Owner

Yeah, I just now caught that. My thoughts were more on just closing the thread since it was getting kind of out of hand.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Double Deck

Double Deck NI Product Owner

No worries man, everyone can have a bad day. I hope your issue get resolved. There are some very knowledgeable people hanging around here, just ask nicely;)