1. Hi everyone,

We have just announced our latest version of the Komplete bundles.

Find out more about the bundles and the newly added instruments

Komplete 13 is available for pre-order now, and will become available for download on October 1, 2020.

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

MASCHINE BETA ACCESS - Important Update

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Kai @ NI, Sep 10, 2019.

1. muitosabao

muitosabao NI Product Owner

On Windows you can do it (at least it used to) There's usually an update file download and a full install download. I used to install the full, on a separate directory. Now I like to live dangerously.

2. basehead617

basehead617 NI Product Owner

Hmm I thought I saw a FAQ answer that installing it replaces your installed non-beta version.

3. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

There's an update/installer version and a standalone package with everything separate inside a folder (app, plugins, etc...) but often we need to use the installer because it also updates necessary background services as well as controller editor.

The installer does overwrite everything, but nothing stops you from copying the app/plugs before you overwrite them (I just duplicate the app and add a version number to the name).
    This is how my maschine folder looks like:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. basehead617

basehead617 NI Product Owner

Hmm I'm on Windows but I'll look again.

5. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

There's usually (though not always) two versions both for PC and Mac......one which updates your current version and one which you can launch instead of your current version.

6. Bonus Beats

Bonus Beats NI Product Owner

trying to get back on beta. No reply yet.

7. luneytunes

luneytunes NI Product Owner

I just joined as rayNman so I will follow instruction above so as to NOT effect my current Maschine software.

8. b-r@nno

b-r@nno NI Product Owner

no luck so far.

9. themixtape

themixtape NI Product Owner

Thanks Kai... signed up!

10. circuitslave

circuitslave NI Product Owner

Still waiting ....:(

11. Kai @ NI

Kai @ NI NI Team NI Team

Hey folks,
    just checking back in. I received some more messages and replied / forwarded accordingly.
    Again, if anyone who would like to join didn't get their account enabled by now, please send a message and make sure to provide the email address used for the Centercode signup, so that we can find the account and manually enable it.

Great to have more testers on board! Thanks for your support!

• Like Like x 3
  12. tslays

tslays NI Product Owner

Hi Kai,

Maschine Beta testing worked flawless for me. One question: Can I be part of more projects? I would especially like to beta test KK.

13. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

NDA broken already ;)

14. tslays

tslays NI Product Owner

The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

15. von Klamke

von Klamke NI Product Owner

I don't think there will be any invitations for Komplete Kontrol beta test in the future, considering the announced unification of Maschine and KK platforms.

16. nightjar

nightjar NI Product Owner

I assumed this, but what specific announcement are you referring to that stated a unification?

• Like Like x 2
  17. Captain Blasto

Captain Blasto NI Product Owner

I just followed the instructions here, but the only application I see is for Native Access, not Maschine? Do I need to do anything further to make sure my application for Maschine is submitted?

18. mpaxxx

mpaxxx New Member

Its seems that i cant join maschine beta..Last time i tried was 9 months before also without success.. I can only participate in native access beta test. Why is that?? mpaxxx@yahoo.com

19. Seniore Glyde

Seniore Glyde NI Product Owner

I have Maschine Essentials that I got with my KK M32. Can I use this for beta testing as it is fully featured minus full library?

20. Nomikhan

Nomikhan New Member

Auf Beta würde ich nicht unbedingt zurückgreifen da sich da bis zum finalen Release noch sehr viel ändern kann.