1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Maschine JAM as KK S61 MKII extension key switches

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by Laurance, May 28, 2018.

1. Laurance

Laurance New Member

Hi to all,

This is my first post her ...

I have Komplete Kontrol S61 MKII and Maschine JAM (Ultimate 11)

I don't want/use Maschine software, but I wonder if I can use the JAM hardware as an (Extension) to my KK 61 only for key switches ?

ie: the led bottons of the JAM hardware controller shows the key switches for the Komplete player instruments as well as the blue lens ?

by this, I don't need to get the 88 piano key version only for that.

Regards

2. sameer

sameer NI Product Owner

You can launch controller editor and remap the maschine jam to Trigger pads to desired note values and do this.
    and run jam in the midi mode. thats it !

3. Laurance

Laurance New Member

Thanks a lot for replying

Should I do this for each instrument in my Kontakt Library ?

Led colour and note valu for each trigger pad ?