1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Maschine mikro and komplete kontrol A61 NOT syncing

Discussion in 'Computer Technology and Setup' started by Amelia Dyson, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Amelia Dyson

Amelia Dyson New Member

Hi,
    I have my maschine mikro and komplete A61 connected into my laptop which are connected a USB hub. When I'm on ableton, my mikro doesn't work when everything is working fine with the a61 (stop start scroll) and other times the stop start scroll wont work when the mikro is connected so nothing works all together when they are all connected, something on both controllers is never working. Could someone help????

2. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

What exactly isn't working for you? If you press shift and then the upper left button on the Mikro does this switch it to MIDI mode? If so then things should work as normal. What happens if you try to load the Maschine VST onto a track?

3. Amelia Dyson

Amelia Dyson New Member

I have tried with both putting the mikro in midi mode and seems to be the problem. However, if I use the mikro in maschine mode everything seems to work fine but I want to figure out how to use both midi at the same time.

4. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

Then maybe this thread could be of some use:

https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/guide-using-maschine-mkiii-with-live-10.375523/

It's a long read but it describes exactly how you can make Maschine work within Live. Of course not everything I describe there will apply directly to the Mikro but most will.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

By default the mikro has a midi mode template loaded that is very basic , I think it only has one pad page , so 16 notes
    Open controller editor and add a new template , that will give you more ad pages , I don’t use ableton , so I don’t know what else you can add to the template to give you more control over it , normally you can add mcu controls for some daws , to control transport etc

• Like Like x 1