1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Maschine mikro mk3 discount for Christmas?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by AbdFmL, Oct 21, 2019.

1. AbdFmL

AbdFmL New Member

I would like to buy the Maschine mikro mk3 with one or two expansions but it's a bit expensive for me. I saw that there was a discount for the mk3 last year and another one with 3 free expansions I think?
    So I wanted to know if there is going something like this for Christmas (or before - after).

2. v00d00ppl

v00d00ppl NI Product Owner

Check your local retailers. What country are you from ?

3. AbdFmL

AbdFmL New Member

I'm from France. There aren't a lot of retailers near were I live.

4. René must be Unique

René must be Unique NI Product Owner

Click on the avatar, and sometimes you can see it. ;)

René

5. v00d00ppl

Cool. En mai 2019 je suis allée à Bordeaux et à Ajaccio pour ma vacance.

Vous devriez essayer Amazon.fr et Thomann sur “Cyber Monday”.

J’appris français chaque samedi à l’alliance française en États-Unis.

6. AbdFmL

AbdFmL New Member

Do I get the same products even when I don't buy on the NI website?
    Merci

7. Kaputt

Kaputt New Member

Oui tu recevras les codes de download par mail après l'install de Native Access
    Yes you will receive the download codes after installing native access.

• Like Like x 1
  8. AbdFmL

AbdFmL New Member

Okay but that doesn't answer my question... will there be discounts on the products in the near future?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  9. v00d00ppl

Check cyber Monday. Check Black Friday too because French retailers will do some discounts. Thomann is German but they will deliver to France and their prices for gear was good last year. The most I see the discount being is around 20-30EUR. It’s better than nothing. Those pads are solid. I have used a lot of pads for finger drumming and the pads on mk3 have the right balance of sensitivity and feel to where you can play for hours without feeling tired.

10. AbdFmL

AbdFmL New Member

Okay thanks. I've checked Woodbrass.com and they already have a -20€ (it's at 222€ now) discount on the mk3. I don't know if I should wait for Cyber Monday because I really want it now lol. I do mostly lofi hiphop stuff and vaporwave - synthwave so I'm a bit worried because I see a lot of techno/edm...

11. v00d00ppl

If you like finger drumming get it now! Practice your drum rudiments and you will be king. Even on kits I don’t like I practice my rudiments and finger drumming on. Every hour you practice puts you at an advantage compared to you waiting to use it on Black Friday.

222 includes VAT right ? That’s a good price. I checked Juno records for you which is another good store and it’s the same price.

I do mostly boom bap/ lo-fi too. Sometimes I will grab the EDM / techno sounds and shape it for hip-hop.

Don’t forget to watch YouTube tutorials on synthwave chord progressions too. You can do chords on these pads too.

12. AbdFmL

AbdFmL New Member

Thanks a lot for the tips!

13. Kaputt

Kaputt New Member

Don't worry I was thinking the same about (non mikro) MK3 "ok this is mostely for hip hop producers and minimal techno" but fits to every kind of music.