1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

Maschine Mikro mk3 midi mode no sound

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Alessandro Germiniasi, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Alessandro Germiniasi

Alessandro Germiniasi New Member

Hi y'all,
    I just bought a Mikro Mk3, and I have a problem using it inside daws (Ableton and Logic).
    I have followed several tutorials, but I just can't resolve: When I put the Mikro in Midi Mode, ther's no sound!
    I can record the 'bricks' playng my pads, I see them in the track, but I hear nothing when I'm playing nor when I press play for playback.
    Thanks for advice

2. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Open controller editor , and check the loaded template to see if there’s notes and which ones and how many pages(octaves) are assigned to the pads

3. Alessandro Germiniasi

Thank you ALDREAD,
    I've made a template in the controller editor, assigning every pad to the relative notes I use in Maschine 2 to control a plugin (addictive drums 2)
    Now switching to midi mode in ableton I can hear only few of them, but at least some of them... thanks to your advice :)
    Any idea why the others are missing? I upload a screen capture of my template. Thanks again, ciao Cattura.PNG

4. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

On your template a few of your pads have the same note , you may have done that on purpose tho ,

5. Alessandro Germiniasi

yes, for finger drumming it's best to use a mirror scheme... anyway a lot of the pads that are not working do have a unique note assigned :(

6. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Ok , makes sense, can you upload the template? I’ll have a look , I haven’t got addictive drums , but I can have a closer look at it

• Like Like x 1
  7. Alessandro Germiniasi

here it is, thanks for your help mate

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Screenshot 2021-11-14 at 16.00.22.png

Attached Files:

9. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

I switched on the poly pressure in the pad settings for "press" and set the pads to the same note as they are in the "hit" tab, are they defiantly the notes you want ? the note names are all correct in the image

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1