Maschine mk1 / Traktor 2.5 mapping question...

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by amok123, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amok123

amok123 Account Suspended

Just bought a Maschine as i could not get the right help on my old NON NI controller...

I downloaded this tsi map: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX0oz6SRPeA

But it doesn't seem to work at all.

I then downloaded several other mappings. Turned off my laptop. Re installed the controller...and nothing works

Can anyone please for the love of god send me a mk1 mapping for TSP2.5?????

I need one so when i hit pad mode it plays pads, then another for fx mode, and another for cue points, loops etc

Iv spent 3 weeks solid trying to get set up. I have followed advice and got an NI product. I wastold it would be pre mapped but it isnt

I need a map!

2. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

a) why on earth 2.5 - i thought you wanted to use the remix decks?
    b) downloading a tsi is not enough. you have to import a tsi.

3. amok123

amok123 Account Suspended

a...TSP 2.5 has remix decks
    b...i imported it like any other tsi. IT loaded the mappings. And Traktor shows it is receiving signal from Maschine...but its just not doing anything

Say if i hit mad mode for instance...none of the pads light up that have samples in. And nothing works when i press pads. All i get is signal activity

4. DJ Freshfluke

TSP2.5 will not work with maschine. also, 2.5 doesnt have remix decks, it had "sample decks".
    again: WHY are you not using the CURRENT version???

5. tmccoy

tmccoy Forum Member

With regards to this thread (that got a little out of hand), I recorded this for you that might get you moving.

Basically, you need to expand the Controller Manager window to make sure you can select the individual Slots you were trying to access.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ZTK63-658

6. DJ Freshfluke

if he'd use a current version, he could just use the maschine mapping out of the box.

7. tmccoy

tmccoy Forum Member

As I don't have Maschine, I wasn't aware - but spent the few seconds looking and found the exact thing you are suggesting.
    Screen Shot 2014-02-13 at 7.28.24 pm.png
    amok123, upgrade to Traktor 2.6.7 and then just import the included Maschine mapping by opening Controller Manager (as shown) and then selecting Add -> Import TSI -> Native Instruments -> Maschine Remix Decks

8. DJ Freshfluke

most likely he never wrote to support (given that he never came back with a ticket number) - under his forums account, there is no registration found.

*closed* until proper registration email adress is provided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.