1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Maschine MK3 Hardware only?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by nilssanders, Sep 25, 2020.

1. SteveK

SteveK NI Product Owner

So same topic but different question:

I already own Komplete (full version - not select version) and lots of expansions
    I would like to buy a new Machine MK3 which comes with the Komplete 13 select bundle

Can I transfer the Komplete Select bundle to somebody and still use the Machine MK3 with my existing Komplete bundle? Or will I have to "link" the Machine to the Komplete select bundle that comes with the Machine? It makes no sense for me to have two Komplete bundles and I will definetely not downgrade to select

Thanks for an info!

2. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Unfortunately, the Komplete license bundled with our hardware cannot be gifted to somebody else.

3. lazajam

lazajam New Member

First-timer here, new to the Native Instruments ecosystem and have a lot to learn...
    Hopefully this thread is still recent/active enough and this is the appropriate place to ask!

I recently purchased a Maschine Mikro Mk3 second-hand, and it was sold without the software (no license transfer ID).. I am a bit lost as to how or where I can download a license for the corresponding Maschine software and full Maschine library? It seems like I can only do this via entering the hardware serial of the Mikro in Native Access, but of course, it is already registered by the previous owner. I am talking to the vendor trying to get a transfer ID, but failing that, how can I proceed to get the Mikro setup with Maschine?

Thanks for your help :) really wanna get started with this thing