1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Maschine MKII Hardware Upgrade Path for MKI Owners

Discussion in 'Sales Questions (Archive)' started by moxxism, Oct 2, 2012.

1. moxxism

moxxism New Member

I have checked the NI website and this forum every couple days for a month trying to find out if there is going to be a hardware only upgrade option for Maschine MKI owners. If the information is there, than I sure can't find it. Any news on this would be nice NI. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there wondering the same thing.

2. Whagi

Whagi NI Product Owner

Apparently not, Im sure one of the guys from NI mentioned this in another thread.

3. moxxism

moxxism New Member

That would be nice if it was answered in another thread. I know it was mentioned. If you know where the answer is then please direct me and anyone else who is interested in a Maschine hardware upgrade to this post. Being a full time music student at UIC, I can attest to the fact that there are many people there that would like to know about this, but that's just speaking for the UIC dept. of Music, no big deal.

4. 75er

75er Forum Member

They should sell replacement controllers like they did back then when the first version of Maschine was current.