maschine studio mackie for cubase - update v1.1!!

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Uwe303, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

Hello

so maybe most of you don't know what a mackie is and how it's useful for maschine. A Mackie control a special midi controller it looks like a mixer with transport controls and most important a display over 8 encoders (Vpots). You can control everything with those Vpots and the function is shown in the display like with maschine. The cool thing about maschine is it also translates the signal from your daw to the display and if you then map the Vpots to the 8 maschine encoders you can deeply control your daw. OK its a little bit more to it but I already mapped it for you so don't mind. You can watch videos about mackie control online to get an idea of what it can do.

Version log and announcements:

So this is version 1.1 I added something important in the manual and deleted an knob page from the mapoing
    next version will be with maschine mk3

version 1 was just the first release to get this rolling

Later I will edit it for different daws next will be logic, potentially it is usable with every daw that supports mackie so every daw I know.

I also planed to make a video to give you a better idea of how great it works.

Uwe

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. CPAF

CPAF NI Product Owner

Cool! Will try it with my mk3 ! Always nice to see people using the Maschine as midi-controllers as they are so versatile!

3. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

But you will have to copy every knob, button and pad for yourself if you want to use it now.
    It´s for now only for studio from my side.
    I will later do it for mk3 but i first want to wipe out some things first for studio.

Uwe

4. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Good job on this Uwe. It's nice to see someone sharing helpful stuff on the Maschine forum.
    MCU templates require a bit of reading to learn the mapping and functions but are really worth it for anyone who wants to control their DAW using Maschine Hardware.
    :thumbsup:

PS. Consider editing the OP each time you update with a new version link and changelog otherwise both the download and information will get lost between posts.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

Yes that's of course much better if just edit the first post. Oh man I'm a little bit over excited about this and so maybe make some little mistakes. Thanks for your support D I really appreciate it.

Uwe