Maschine Studio vs Maschine MK3

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by Majestic Dakim, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Majestic Dakim

Majestic Dakim NI Product Owner

Peace, NI. Recently, in an update to the software, I noticed that you gave the MK3 users the ability to move things from the hardware, but left out this feature for Maschine Studio users. After some sulking and experimentation, I have found a way that you could implement this for Studio users. Is this possible using Shift+ in the same manner as Shift+Browse to load a VST? I noticed that the Shift button doesn't have a function after performing the above, so maybe it could be done. The functionality given to MK3 users was ingenious and I need that; just can we Studio users have it also? Also, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do something about the disaster that the Browser has become ever since the sounds.com implementation. I have been complaining about this for 2 years now (or pretty much since 2.6). Is there a limit on how many folders can be imported to Maschine's Browser, and if so, what is it? If not, could someone please fully explain how it's done properly (and I'm not talking about the tagging system) (without the huge, damn near impossible to work with lag that I am experiencing now)? The only things I've done in Maschine over the last year is update the software; performing and producing in the software has become a nightmare and has taken all the fun out of using Maschine. I thank you in advance for listening to my rant, and look forward to future improvements.