Maschine templates

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by TechnoG0D, Mar 12, 2009.

1. brolance

brolance NI Product Owner

FL Studio 9.03 Template

Here is a template I made for FL Studio 9.03. It has 4 instances of Maschine.

1. Drums
    2. Melodies
    3. Sound Effects
    4. Vocals

All routed to the mixer and FL Limiters on each mixer track. You can switch between instances on the Maschine controller using Shift + Step in case you didn't know, so I set this template up where I could separate each musical part into its own instance of Maschine.

Finally there is a SCENES midi out controller that you can control Scene changes with your midi controller or by programming the changes in the piano roll. All instances of Maschine are set to change there scenes by 1 midi out and the scenes are sinked.

If you have FL Studio 9.03 just unzip this file into your Templates folder. I would really appreciate any feedback on the template. How it works for you, if you think it could be more useful done a different way then please let me know, Ill make changes.

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. unknown stranger

unknown stranger NI Product Owner

anyone here knows why the knobs in the mackie control template act so clumsy? is there anything i can do to get them working normally?

3. Bonus Beats

Bonus Beats NI Product Owner

Kore2 and Masch. routed through ableton. as VST with Prog changes.

Uploaded an ableton 8.1.1 file here.

this is a template of maschine used as a vst inside ableton through kore2 and routed to their own channels (4)

OH yeah Maschine is triggering the VST sounds in its sequencer.

I did this cause i had a hard time getting ableton to do this on its own with out kore 2 don't know why.

1 is Maschine for grooves
    2 is kick on its own channel (for sidechaining)
    3 is for your bassline
    4 is for your chords

http://rapidshare.com/files/367841049/Template_Kore_Masch..als.html
    MD5: 4EADF2651249A2A3BAF3BFD52AABFB61

thats the link rapid share gave me

i use complete 6

check it out see if i did good.

Im on a Mac if that does matter..

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  4. saintjoe

saintjoe NI Product Owner

5. Rawtunez

Rawtunez NI Product Owner

can ui re-up that template? plz

6. Bonus Beats

sorry dude i tried right now but didn't work send me your email so i can send it to you direct.

i will also upload it tomorrow.:D

7. Bonus Beats

8. sowari

sowari Moderator Moderator

kompletemail, if you are on a Mac you can Control click on a file or folder and choose Compress from the dropdown menu. This will create a compressed .zip version which can be attached to a post using Manage Attachments.

sowari

9. Rawtunez

Rawtunez NI Product Owner

10. noiserot

noiserot Forum Member

Kore 2 Template for Maschine (.ncm)

I made a KORE 2 template in .ncm template format since the one shared here before was only in the .ncc configuration format.

It's only one page with the 8 buttoms and the 8 Knobs. And the X-Y are assigned to Tempo and Swing controls. The pads are chromatic notes.

Since I could only get it to work using MIDI Channel 1, I had to edit the MIDI Controller setting to change the MIDI CC assignments in Kore 2's Options menu as shown below in order for it not to conflict with LiveMaschine template (by fragmented) that I already use with Live:

Buttons 1 - 8: 75 - 82
    Knobs 1 -8: 111 - 118
    Horizontal Morph: 119
    Vertical Morph: 120

Attached Files:

11. july142

july142 Forum Member

can you please re up the link ... thank you

12. Bonus Beats

just go to my re-post right above and get one of those links to get this template.

13. Scaper7

Scaper7 NI Product Owner

This thread could be set up like the X1 user library .... would make it easier to find things ...

14. kccrowe

kccrowe New Member

these logic templates didnt work for me at all

these logic templates didnt work for me at all is there something i need to do to make these work i mean the templates are being loaded and the numbers are showing up recorded in logic 9 but nothing is changing i really just need the scenes to work please help thanks!

15. noiserot

noiserot Forum Member

You should use the Mackie Control template that Maschine comes with.

16. sowari

in Logic, it works on MIDI Channel 2 not 1.

sowari

17. kccrowe

kccrowe New Member

got it thanks !

sowari you said that you use maschine in kore all the time right, if you could would you please let me know how you do that i loaded maschine in kore along with three other au's and then in the maschine on separate groups i send out midi to the coresponding au's in kore and set up the maschine to control them (in kore) but i only get one pad to work? and would this let me use not repeat on other au's

Thanks!

18. sowari

for a start, i use the vst version of Maschine in Kore... and vst versions of other NI plugins.

please be more specific, what you loading into Maschine with the idea that it will send MIDI?

sowari

19. kccrowe

kccrowe New Member

ok getting maschine to sequence the au or vst in kore (lets say massive) is relatively simple if i want to use just my key board to do the note recording. the problem is when i want to use the pads for note recording (in the vst) it only triggers one note .... and if i wanted to use the note repeat function in mashine it only works on the pads.....? got any ideas?

20. refuuj

refuuj New Member

you have to put maschine in keyboard mode (Shift+Pad mode) to spread notes across the pads