1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Maschine Update coming soon??

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by SM313, Jan 9, 2019.

1. SM313

SM313 NI Product Owner

Wassup with a update for Maschine? 2.8 or even 3.0? It would be great if someone from NI could give us some kinda of information concerning a potential update.. Its been kind of chilly and Akai has been warming producers UP!! Whats the latest NI?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Hebreww

Hebreww NI Product Owner

I agree!
    I like to be properly informed about future updates if it’s possible.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Crazy Lou

Crazy Lou NI Product Owner

There has been a lot of updates lately, but I wouldn’t expect anything groundbreaking. It feels like NI is still working on upgrading all of its Hardware instead. Also making sure sounds.com is integrated well into their existing supported systems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  4. AndriusDK

AndriusDK NI Product Owner

Pretty sure nothing is happening at least until the Sounds.com integration is happening, they will continue on release minor updates with fixes but nothing special at least until summer.

5. Crazy Lou

Join the beta testers.

6. CakeAlexS

CakeAlexS NI Product Owner

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... The B-Team.

(NDA/DNR pending).

• Funny Funny x 5
  7. Hebreww

Hebreww NI Product Owner

How?

8. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

I also guess that we unfortunately will not see any groundbreaking stuff for maschine a while - yeah and the sounds com stuff..... I don't need it, I don't like it, I make my own loops - but OK it is what it is

Uwe

• Like Like x 1
  9. Skalamanga

Skalamanga NI Product Owner

I did, several months ago. still waiting for access...

10. wetdentist

wetdentist NI Product Owner

Maschine should just become a sample & loop player/launcher for sounds.com ha ha

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

Be careful with what you wish for...
    :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. lwj|localspace

lwj|localspace NI Product Owner

They gave me secret demo at CES: just insert your dad's credit card on one end, and it spits out beats automatically in 16 different genres selectable via the pads. It's brilliant.
    All it needs now is automatic landr integration.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

We all have the special '12th Of Never Anniversary' update due any day now..................................

14. Crazy Lou

Yeah NI has sounds.com, now all they need is this:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Spekwerk

Spekwerk NI Product Owner

Anything you're expecting / hoping for in particular? Waiting for updates for the sake of updates seems like a waste of time to me. And lately, I'm worried about what might break when a new update comes out vs what shiny new functionality might be added.

• Like Like x 1
  16. DataStrainMusic

DataStrainMusic NI Product Owner

Personally I just want a better Live template. The MK3 template seems so bland compared to the previous versions.

17. D-One

CES2019 is over, the only thing Music related I saw was the new Technics 1200 Mk7, a new super underwhelming DJ oriented turntable priced at 1200$USD lol... And a ton of new PC laptops if that counts. NAMM starts soon, Akai already posted a teaser for their new standalone-clip-launcher-online-splice-mpc thing... Can't wait to see what happens, I'll be grabbing a big bucket of popcorn

18. AndriusDK

It might be thay NI will announce something related to Maschine?

19. D-One

In terms of a major release I doubt it but they have to at least announce something or AKAI will completely steal the show and publicity for the first quarter of the year in this market segment. Since Akai already has a teaser I'm guessing they will be ready for release either very soon or mid-year.

Other than Maschine I am hoping for a Traktor Z2 Mixer update because on the Traktor battle mixer side NI is losing hard, really hard.
    Rellop announced the Elite and that makes the Z2 look even more outdated with its only advantage now being affordability, all the current advanced battle-style mixers are for Serato and have it built-in. I am not very optimistic considering NI's focus on techno and loopy controllers though.

If we play "Which one doesn't belong" the loser is clear:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. AndriusDK

Yeah it does seem funny. But for my DJ'ing im using Xone. Anyways NI hopefully at least announces plans for 2019 regarding Maschine, because otherwise it will seem abandoned.