1. OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) Compatibility News

Important information concerning Apple OS X 10.11 (El Capitan): NATIVE INSTRUMENTS has identified major compatibility issues with AU (Audio Units) versions of KOMPLETE, MASCHINE and TRAKTOR products along with certain hardware. More information is available in the Knowledge Base HERE.

And beta drivers are available as part of an open beta test HERE.

Massive not recognising .nmsv files?

Discussion in 'MASSIVE' started by Teknizm, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Teknizm

Teknizm New Member

I have Latest version of NI Massive and still does not want to recognise .nmsv files?

It will only recognise .ksd files?

I think .nmsv files are the new format but it shouldn't matter if I have the latest update

installed? I have Massive installed on both PC and Mac and still nothing...

Any Idea's would be greatly Appreciated as this is doing my head in! :angry:

Thanks in Advance
  2. nielsdolieslager

nielsdolieslager Forum Member

If you click on the Massive logo when you can't load nmsv files, does it show version 1.3.0?
  3. Teknizm

Teknizm New Member

It Says

1.1.5 (R1967)

Thanks man I Just Realised I'm an idiot hah I thought I was the king because I had a Later update then

the 1.3 that everyones been talking about, but turns out I only had version ""1.ONE.3 :confused:

upgraded to 1.1.5...

So version 1.3.0 is the latest hey?

Thanks Dude yew
  4. James Ayres

James Ayres New Member

I'm actually having the same problem, except I'm at version 1.4.2?
  5. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Are you saying it has no presets in the browser?
  6. Disruptard

Disruptard New Member

I have this exact same problem! I have version 1.5. I can see the files in the browser, but they appear gray to me. The ones that work are white, but the nmsv files I downloader are gray.
  7. SH1M0

SH1M0 New Member

Same problem here.
    I just bought a some presets that are (.nmsv files) and I'm not too entirely sure how to import them into Massive.
    I also have Massive 1.5.0.
  8. LBH

LBH Member

You don't import .nmsv preset files into Massive as such.

You just put your presets into a user folder.
    You can find the default path to your default user preset folder in Massives: "File/Options" in the "Browser" tab.
    You can read in the manual about this.

If the preset's still is greyed out, then try to rebuild the database.
    If preset's are moved they will be greyed out in Massive until they are deleted in Masive because the path will not exist.
    If they still are greyed out afterwards, then something may be wrong with the preset's, or you have to contact NI support or the preset store.
    Perhaps a reinstall of Massive will work.

All who don't have the latest version of Massive should update first. The latest version for the time being is version 1.5.0.
  9. SH1M0

SH1M0 New Member

Yeah, I figured it out just recently and I feel rather stupid to how simple it was, but thank you very much~