1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Massive X Support Forum

Discussion in 'MASSIVE + MASSIVE X' started by Mick @ NI, Jun 27, 2019.

1. p1afff

p1afff NI Product Owner

You don’t tell the DAW used.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 1
  3. Billbob

Billbob New Member

Experiencing major CPU spikes with Massive X, using Logic Pro X 10.4.8 on Catalina. Only able to open 6 or 7 instances at a time. (so 2 or 3 instances in a large session makes the session crawl.)

This is a on a 2019 nMP 16 core w 192 RAM. No other synth I have seems to be behaving the way this one does. The same session on a 2013 cylinder 6 core (high sierra) in the screenshot below. For some reason Massive X is behaving worse on a nMP Catalina than the cylinder.(First screenshot cylinder and second screenshot the nMP). Update and older version behave the same.

Any thoughts as to why? Support ticket sent. thx

qCFI3k5EVkVevJ7QPZJJnA.png DhHdsQy1KzV4-nhUdW183g.png DhHdsQy1KzV4-nhUdW183g.png qCFI3k5EVkVevJ7QPZJJnA.png

4. mattrixx

mattrixx NI Product Owner

I am seeing this problem too (on Logic ProX)

5. Kevin Smithers

Kevin Smithers New Member

Similar issue here on Cubase 10.5.10. When I open a session with Massive X instances they either have no sound or have an altered version of the preset I was using even though all parameters in the UI look the same as before. Renders the synth pretty much unusable.

6. p1afff

p1afff NI Product Owner

Are you using 1.2.1 ?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kevin Smithers

Kevin Smithers New Member

Yup, 1.2.1. Latest version of Massive & Cubase running on OS Catalina (10.15.3).

8. jacqui brookes

jacqui brookes NI Product Owner

Same. Full install of MX and factory library, can load presets, and hear the preview. Just hear a tone. Preset library empty too. Mac Catalina . Thanks for any input.