1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

Maybe I heard (or read) wrong, but....

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by deejaysoul, Oct 18, 2018.

1. deejaysoul

deejaysoul NI Product Owner

Where's the flexible beat grid? I thought we were getting this in the update (currently playing with the demo at work), maybe Im going crazy (lol). If not, oh well, might not be worth the update for me yet other than the option to use any sound card.

2. mastermc

mastermc NI Product Owner

They never give much

3. snowbro

snowbro NI Product Owner

Let's hope they bring out more updates for Traktor 3 fast, because right now, it's not worth the money. I wonder, how can it be that a big company like Native Instruments can keep on making one mistake after another? Updates not working, people not getting the free update they were promised when they bought Traktor 2 a couple of weeks before the release of Traktor 3 (or having to wait for problems to get solved before they get the update). I remember seeing an interview from Digital dj tips with a spokesman from NI. He remained very secretive, didn't want to say alot....maybe that was because...he didn't have a lot to say?? Traktor 3, a whole new rewritten and improved upon program with updates galore? Or Traktor 3, a way to get some money from Traktor 2 users? We'll see.....

4. Redz0ne

Redz0ne New Member

I read it like Traktor 4 is the rewrite and 3 is a stop gap until 4 is ready, They will run in parallel until 4 is stable. That's how I read it anyway.