Missing Demo Tracks, Demo Remix sets & Preparation files

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO 2.7.5 Public Beta Test' started by Sonik~Fyuzhen, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Sonik~Fyuzhen

Sonik~Fyuzhen New Member

Three days ago I downloaded the 'All-in-one' free remix sets from native Insturments. Everything was great, so I thought. When I went to close Traktor there was a popup that said something about files couldn't be saved, I think. I had only glanced at the notice. When I started the program a day later there was nothing in the browser tree. Non of the default 'training sets were in the browser tree. The folders at the top that normally blue..... Three of them are red. So I uninstalled the program & reinstalled it. Still not the way it has been since I first installed the program.

I know these are just for learning and so-forth, but I am always practicing to improve my skills & I had come to really like some of the files that are in those files.

Can anyone help?

Your assistance is much appreciated, and thank you for taking the time to respond.

So~Fy

2. ImNoDJ

ImNoDJ Well-Known Member

You shouldnt be running the beta as your main version. Its only for testing and bug reporting.

Run the release version separately, which will have all the demo files.

3. Sonik~Fyuzhen

Sonik~Fyuzhen New Member

I went to my account, then my products, serials & downlods. I downloaded the one for Traktor Pro next to my activation key. When I look at the desk top, it just named Traktor 2.

I can't seam to find the place to download Traktor Pro.

I have had it Traktor Pro loaded on my machine for a year plus, and it was fine until just a week or so ago.

Unfortunately, right after I bought my S4 I had significant life change & just now I am getting time to really get familiar with the program. As I explained all was good until last week. I decided to download the free sample packs from Native Instruments, it downloaded fine. As instructed with the directions for adding a sample pack, I dragged the file and dropped if in my library's trees browser. It analyzed the files just fine. I sampled some of them, all good.

When I closed the program is when 'I think' the problem started.

I have uninstalled & reinstalled a couple times, still a problem.

Thank you for your help & time.

4. ImNoDJ

ImNoDJ Well-Known Member

Sorry, I saw that you posted in the beta test forum. I didnt realise it was for such an old version.

Are you starting from scratch with a new collection? If so then Traktor should unpack the demo files into the brand new collection.

5. Floodek

Floodek New Member

Same issue here. I do not have a beta - just found this post here. using the last official version of TP2
    Everything worked after the initial instal and after importing "all-in-one"
    After restarting TRAKTOR Pro : "your collection is invalid and could not be read..." + plus three folders appear RED preparation, demo tracks, Demo remix sets. dragging in the folder with "all in one" puts the sounds back in but red folders remain.
    restarting the application repeats the issue